We will shortly be launching our Christmas events guide, which will cover family friendly festive events nearby. Our school holiday and weekend events guides are very popular, with a high level of engagement, and we expect our Christmas guide to be too! Here are a few recent statistics:
- Our recent October half term guide was visited over 1.5k times
- Our weekly and weekend guides over the summer holiday totalled 4.5k views.
- Unique visitors to the website over the past months have been: October: 3.8k; September: 1.5k; August: 2.5k, July: 2.7k
Listing your event
A basic listing of your event in the guide is FREE. This includes a title, location, date, brief description and link to your website (or Facebook page/Facebook event if more appropriate).
There is also the option to be a featured event. There will be many festive events, and this will give your event more prominence. There are two options:
Silver featured event (£25)
- details as for basic listing but also includes an image
- featured events will be listed near the top of the relevant section (below gold)
Gold featured event (£40)
- as silver but includes a Facebook post and Instagram story
- gold events will be listed near the very top of the relevant section (above silver)
If you would like to let me know about an event, or find out more about a featured event listing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org