What is Knutty Mums?
Knutty Mums was set up in October 2018 by local mum of two, Emily. She set out to provide parents and carers with an easy way of finding out what’s on locally for families. We are based in Knutsford, but very popular in the surrounding towns too.
The website publishes events guides for school holidays and weekends, lists baby classes, days out and family friendly cafes and runs features such as reviews and interviews.
Advertising with Knutty Mums is a fantastic way to reach a highly targeted, engaged local audience across our website and social media pages. Here are a few statistics (as at March 2020):
- Unique visitors to the website average over 2.2k a month
- Page views to the website average over 5k a month
- Our Facebook page has 2.7k followers
- Our Instragram page has 2.1k followers
Advertising on Knutty Mums
Some of the advertising spaces on the website are:
Rotating banner (£60 per month)
This large banner appears above the menu on all pages of the site. It is £60 per month to be one of the two adverts in rotation, which includes 2 Facebook posts a month and regular Instagram stories.
Weekend Events Guide (£40 or £20 per month)
These popular events guides are published every weekend. Click here to see one of our guides. There are two advertising options:
- An advert at the top of each weekend events guide is £40 per month. This includes a Facebook post each month.
- An advert within the content of each weekend events guide is £20 per month. This includes one Facebook post every 2 months.
We have further options available for school holiday events and for under 5s classes (or businesses specifically targetting this age group); please get in touch for further details.
To find out more, please email emily@knutty mums.com